EXCELLENCE IS OUR SPECIALITYPaul Phillips III, MD
Orthopedic Services for the Texas Hill Country and surrounding areas from Paul Phillips III MD. Dr. Phillips was born and raised in Fredericksburg TX and continues to practice in his hometown.
EXCELLENCE IS OUR SPECIALITYPaul Phillips III, MD
Orthopedic Services for Hill Country and surrounding areas from Paul Phillips III MD. Dr Phillips is was born and raised in Fredericksburg TX and continues to practice in his hometown.
To serve and heal
Phillips Orthopedic Associates offers local treatment for patients in and around the Texas Hill Country. Dr. Phillips takes the time to make sure each patient receives the proper treatment for orthopedic and sports injuries.
Orthopedic Services in Fredericksburg, TX
and Marble Falls, TX
Dr. Paul Phillips III offers a variety of orthopedic services to adult and child patients.
Sports injuries occur in many different ways and we treat and get you back on the field.
This is a surgical procedure in which all or part of the joint is replaced by a prosthetic implant.
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure on a joint is performed using an endoscope that is inserted into the joint through a small incision.
Pediactric Fracture is a medical condition in which a bone of a child younger than the age of 18 is cracked or broken.
Surgery that is related to the bones, joints, and soft tissues (muscles, tendons, ligaments) of the entire body following trauma
Hand surgery deals with conditions and problems that may take place in the hand or upper extremity.
General Orthopedics is devoted to the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and rehabilitation of injuries, disorders, and diseases of the body's musculoskeletal system.
Do you need an appointment?
Booking is simple
Please take the time to fill out the form with your information and we will schedule an appointment. Dr. Phillips sees patients Tuesday - Thursday and is in surgery Monday and Friday.
Meet Dr Phillips
Meet Paul Phillips III, MD
24 years of Orthopedic Service
Dr. Paul Phillips III is an Orthopedic Surgeon from Fredericksburg TX. Dr. Phillips is also a retired Colonel in the United States Army. He decided to return home in 2014 to serve his community and provide quality care to the Texas Hill Country.
CALL CENTER 24/7
Dr. Phillips can be reached in case of an emergency 24/7
Dr. Phillips is one of the top orthopedic surgeons providing quality care.
We have one office in Fredricksburg and one in Marble Falls.
Each patient is an individual and receives specific treatment for their body.
We follow all HIPPA guidelines to keep your health information safe.
Non Surgical Treatment
Not all injuries need surgery and we to consider all treatment options for each patient.
See below for patient forms, insurance accepted and FAQs.
We accept Medicare, children's Medicaid, and many commercial insurance plans. Here is a list of our accepted insurances. If you have any questions, please call our office.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO
- Aetna PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice PPO (BCBS)
- Cigna PPO
- Galaxy Health Network
- HCM (Hill Country Memorial Hospital) Employees
- Health Select (BCBS)
- Healthcare Highways
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Humana ChoiceCare Medicare Advantage PPO
- PRMC Employees
- Secure Horizons
- Superior Ambetter
- Texas Star Network Work Comp
- Tricare East
- United Health Care
- USA Managed Care
- CHIP - MPI/TTC- Molina
- CHIP - Superior
- STAR - MPI/TTC- Amerigroup (children only)
- STAR+PLUS - Superior
- STAR+PLUS - TTC Amerigroup
- STAR+PLUS - United Healthcare
- STAR KIDS - Superior
- STAR KIDS - TTC Amerigroup
- STAR KIDS - United Healthcare
There can often be many questions when seeing a new doctor. Here are a few of the frequently asked questions.
- What are the office hours? We are open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Dr. Phillips sees patients in Fredricksburg on Tuesday and Wednesday and Marble Falls on Thursday.
- How do I make an appointment? Call our office at 830-990-0991 during normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and someone will be happy to assist you in scheduling an appointment that is convenient for you. You can also fill out our online “Request an Appointment form“. A representative from our office will call you within 48 hours to confirm your appointment.
- Arrival at Appointment If you prefer, you can print off the forms you need to complete for your appointment from our website under the Patient Forms button and bring them with you or our receptionist will give you the forms to complete when you arrive. Please notify the receptionist of any address, phone, or insurance changes since your last appointment. Please be aware that patients may be seen out of order of their arrival time. We have multiple providers in the office which causes patients to be taken out of order. Be assured that getting you in and out of our office in a timely manner is a priority for our practice.
- What happens if I need Surgery? All patients will be scheduled for a pre-operative evaluation with their primary physician. Once this evaluation is completed a pre-operative visit is scheduled with your physician. During this pre-operative visit, the recommendations from your primary physician are reviewed with your orthopedic surgeon. The operative procedure that is scheduled is again reviewed and all questions are answered.
- What if I have to cancel my appointment? Please call us at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Cancellations less than 24-hours are subject to a cancellation fee. Please speak with our office staff if there are any concerns regarding our policy.
- How do I get my prescription refilled? Please contact your pharmacy to request medication refills. Your pharmacy will notify our office of your refill request. We require 24 hours for a refill request. Please be aware that refills received on Fridays or holidays may not be authorized until the next business day.NOTE: The Physicians will not refill narcotic prescriptions without seeing you in the office. Please allow 24-48 hours (excluding weekends) for your prescription refill request to be processed. We ask that you request your medications at least 3 to 4 days before your prescription is due to run out. We will refill prescriptions that are currently only (prescribed within the last 3 months).
Please fill out the following form to request an appointment with Dr. Phillips or call the office to set a time.